Three Things to Remember:
1. You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
2. A review of over 2,800 properties in 8 cities found that staged homes, on average, sold in half the time than non-staged homes did.
3. Most buyers make decisions about the property they see within the first 15 seconds of entering the home.
What can staging do?
Adding cost-effective amenities and improving the general cleanliness and condition of the home is what we call “staging”.
When a seller stages their home, one of two things happens:
1. The home becomes more valuable than other comparable properties in that price range
2. The home gets moved up in price and becomes the lowest priced in the next higher price bracket or category