Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 14-Step Marketing Plan.
1. Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
3. Place “For Sale” signage, complete with property flyers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
4. Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
5. Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
6. Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS) as well as local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
7. Produce a 360° virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
8. Create a home book, comment cards and flyers to place inside your property.
9. Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
10. Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
11. Advertise your home in my real estate magazine and neighborhood newsletter as well as direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
12. Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
13. Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
14. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.